HOW IT WORKS
HOURLY & WEEKLY HIRE:
Suitable for players and coaches.
For players, if you are looking to build in few extra hours per month of solid hitting practice around existing coaching sessions, or just want have a great court workout solo or with a practice partner, hiring machine is an enjoyable way to work out and improve your tennis. Machines will deliver consistent feeds and can be positioned to help you work on your weaknesses and drill your strengths.
Alternatively, you may be a coach and look to run cardio sessions into your lesson planning. With our machines, you can arrange cardio sessions with players and work closely with players to analyse strokes while the machine feeds balls to your clients.
To ensure we protect ourselves with all hire orders, we request a valid passport handed over for the duration of hire, full advance payment plus our damage and theft liability electronic agreement signed. Our hourly service is for customers over 18 years of age. For customers under 18, adult supervision is required.
HOW IT WORKS (HOURLY SERVICE):
1. Call to discuss your requirements
2. Decide on your machine & hire package
3. Book your machine session
4. Agree to our hire agreement
5. Pay in advance for your hire
6. Collect or we deliver your machine
7. We set up your machine with you
8. Use your machine & work out
9. Return or we collect your machine